Updated: Nov 22, 2019
Amazon Advertising Certification : Karina is reviewing her brand's product detail page prior to launching an Amazon Advertising campaign. How many customer reviews and stars should she ensure the ASIN has to be considered retail ready for the campaign?
1. 25+customer reviews and 3.5+stars
2. 25 customer reviews and 4+ stars
3. 15 customer reviews and 4+ stars
4. Customer reviews and stars are not part of retail readiness
5. 15+ customer reviews and 3.5+ stars
Amazon strongly recommends that ASIN is retail ready before it is used in any of the advertising campaigns.
Now, there is a list of proper requirements for an ASIN to become retail ready.
Some of the factors are number of customers reviews and ratings. Amazon recommends that an ASIN should have 15+ customers reviews and 3.5 stars.
Hence, 15+ customer reviews and 3.5+ stars.
For more information on Retail Readiness, click here –