Updated: Nov 21, 2019
Amazon Advertising Certification : Which best describes Sponsored Brands?
1. Features a custom headline and logo or image
2. Appears within product detail pages and search results
3. Directs only to product detail pages when clicked
4. Promotes individual products
Sponsored Brands Ad consists of the following –
1. Logo of the Brand
2. Headline of the Brand
3. Three products displayed after the brand logo
If the user clicks on the brand logo or headline, then the user is directed to the product details page.
If the user clicks on any of the product featured in the Sponsered Brand Ad, then the user will be directed to the product details page for that product.
Hence, Features a custom headline and logo or image
For more information on Sponsored Brands, click here –